tiistai 15. toukokuuta 2012

Blogathon, Day 15: Doors Of Tallinn Meets Google Street View


I enjoy watching doors. Lucky me: I live in a city where there are plenty of delightfully beautiful doors.

In Yesterday's News I've started to show readers doors that have popped on my way and I've found beautiful and/or interesting.

The door shown today is on F. R. Faehlmanni street, pretty close the city centre. The door itself isn't very special but the round window with the decorations is great.

Today is also the day when Google Street View pictures of Estonia were officially published. If you want to see this door on the Street View pic, click here. The very door is there, on the left hand side from a lady with a blue shirt.

If you want to take a look at the previous door posts, click the tag "Tallinnan ovet" in the tag cloud.

2 kommenttia:

  1. I have never given doors much thought, but I can see why you would be interested in them...just fort the metaphor power alone.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Funny, when taking photos of doors I have never thought about the metaphor power, but now when you mention it...

    It's a pity that most of the doors nowadays look sooo boring. I'd be delighted to come to a home/store/office with a welcoming entrance.

    VastaaPoista

Sano sananen! Ole samaa mieltä, eri mieltä, haasta, korjaa virhe, ihmettele, anna lisätietoa, mitä tahansa, omalla nimelläsi tai nimimerkillä, mutta pysy asiallisuuksissa.